Sunday, February 21, 2010

Exciting Times (for us)

Friday was an exciting day. We were finally able to send in our contracts. All God's Children will get our packet on Monday, 12pm pst. We should get a call from them tomorrow or Tuesday. Once they have gone over our packet, they will send us our dossier packet. We will work on this and our homestudy as quickly as we can. This should be the longest part of our journey since Rwanda doesn't have a waiting list.

That is the informational part. Now let me tell you how it all happened. I have a wonderful husband. He humors me in many things. He laughed at me but eventhough it was embarrassing to him, we got pictures when the notary to notarized our paperwork.

notary 5

Notary 6

Then off to the post office.

mail 1

Paul only laughed but never told me no pictures. I know he is as excited as I am. First step taken care of. WOOT!! Now we are just waiting for the next set of paperwork.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB DOCUMENTING THE EXPERIENCE!!!! You can show the little belle one day!!!

    ReplyDelete