Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Excitement!

Last night, as I was going to sleep, I prayed.  I said, "Lord, I'm going to have to throw out a fleece.  Well, I don't want to test you but I need something.  A sign or something so we know what to do."

I had been praying that God would change our desires.  That He would strengthen our desire for Rwanda or take it away and show us something else.  Last night, though, I needed something more and I told Him that.

Today, we got an e-mail saying that about 20 new children were transferred to the orphanage and referrals were being made.  I checked the yahoo board I read and there it was...a referral!!  Not ours, of course, but still a referral!!  Exciting!!  It was just what I needed to keep me going!

Praise the Lord!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!!! I had not heard this! Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! This wait is getting so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any details on where they were transferred from? Another orphanage? I've read this over and over for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't hear where they came from just the e-mail from our agency saying they had been moved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continuing to pray for you guys.

    ReplyDelete