Monday, November 5, 2012

...ups outnumber the downs

A week ago we had the best Saturday.  Everything was nice and peaceful.  Paul got to spend time on the Xbox with a game he really likes and I knitted while listening to a great audiobook.  We had fun just being home and relaxing.  Later, we watched some TV and made some hot tea.  To end the day, we made more hot tea, raided our board games for dice, played Yahtzee, and listened to music from itunes.


I remember thinking, "This is great!  I need to enjoy these days more often."

Then I have the days where I wake up and just have this blah feeling.  I can't put my finger on it but I just have this feeling that nothing ever goes right and nothing ever will.  Ugh!  I hate those days.

Why can't I hang on to the good days longer?

Dear Lord, Please make my ups outnumber the downs!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I love the days, though they are few and far between, when we are all at home with nothing on our schedule to do for the day! It feels so good to just sit at home and be together!

    Candice

    ReplyDelete