Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Silence...I don't like silence.

These last two week have been eerily quiet.  So many referrals and then none.  *sigh*  I like roller coasters and everything, just not mental ones.  So just like in Finding Nemo, when Dory tells Marlin to just keep swimming, we just keep waiting.

I keep trying to think of ways to liven up my blog.  Maybe, tell some funny stories about my everyday life.  Maybe, post some pictures.  Maybe, talk about some redecorating projects around the house (this would also help keep me focused on them).  I don't know.  I don't have kids, so no funny stories there.  My dog just loves to sleep.  I have come to the conclusion...I'm boring.  

What would you guys like to know about?  What could someone who is just waiting and has no kids write about that could be entertaining?  Hmm...

A REMINDER:  Shoe Cutting Party @ my house first part of November.  For all the details, check out my last blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna know about how your knitting class went, what funny things you have done lately, your dogs gas problems, what "nothing" arguments you have had with Paul (bc they are Sooooo entertaining) and what you have planned for the holidays. All of them between now and the end of time. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is this shoe party shakin down....

    ReplyDelete