Monday, November 7, 2011

One project done...

I have so many projects around the house that I want to get done.  I finally got one of them done today.  You may not be able to see much of a difference but I can and I'm very proud of myself.  What project is it?  Well, I finally tackled the cord mess behind our TV.  We had a working XBox, a broken XBox, a Playstation we don't use anymore, and tons of cords not connected to anything.  After almost 10 years, cords can get a little messy.  I got it more organized and got all the cords back in the right place.  All by myself!!

Behind the TV: Before

Behind the TV: After
The side of the TV: Before
The side of the TV: After
Then when all was said and done, I let my Roomba clean up the mess.  :)


3 comments:

  1. NNEESSTTIINNGG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and can tell a huuge difference!! You didn't throw Paul out too did you? Can you come do this at my house too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I nest more, will she come home?

    Like the movie...if you build it, they will come. :)

    ReplyDelete