Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home Study....Done!

Well...maybe not done. Our part of the paperwork is done. We mailed it off today. The lady at the post office said my envelope weighed almost 1 pound. That's alot of paperwork. I feel a little lighter today and more excited!!

Here's our paperwork...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is our first baby with the paperwork for our second...

Photobucket


I haven't posted in a while so here is an update. Our most exciting news is the home study paperwork. We also put baby furniture in layaway. The more that we do the more real it becomes. And guess what?!? Someone actually told me Happy Mother's Day on Sunday! WOW! I thought I might break down right there from just that simple comment. Mother's Day was still a little rough. A swirll of emotions, some good, some bad. Anyway, that was the last Mother's Day I will spend without my baby. YAY!!

Bad News...I now have to get my house clean for the home study. LOL

1 comment:

  1. The piles of paperwork! I remember the relief when the judge made that one final stamp on our papers! Los

    ReplyDelete