Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

It's so wonderful how things can change. Just a few months I used to lay awake at night and wonder what it would be like to be pregnant. I would wonder when/if we would ever be pregnant. Would we ever have children? I would sometimes cry myself to sleep at night. I would pray and pray for God to give us children. Little did I know what was planned. I keep mulling all this stuff over in my head and I am amazed every time.

Last night I was laying in bed and I couldn't go to sleep because I was wondering what our daughter would look like, will she like us, and wondering if I would make a good mother. It was almost like Christmas Eve and I couldn't wait for tomorrow and open my presents. I am just SO excited!! Sometimes I can't contain it. Then I don't have enough people around to talk about it. I just have to let it out sometimes.

I can't wait to meet my daughter that God has specifically picked out for me!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo excited for you two....Gosh, Jen. i mean REALLY REALLY excited. You can talk to me ANY TIME you want!!

    ReplyDelete