Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wanna change the world? Or at least help out a friend...

November is here, and it is Adoption Awareness Month! YAY!!! What does that mean for you? It means a way to help out! Here's how...

Ordinary Hero is helping to raise funds for everyone's adoption. They have these really cool shirts for sale and for this month only if you buy one of those shirts 100% of the profits goes to help an adoption! How great is that?!?

Want to know how it works? Go here to the Ordinary Hero blog. Along the sidebar, there are pictures of all of the shirts. They use paypal so ordering is a snap.

You may find yourself saying, "That is a great idea! How much?" You can help us bring Clarissa home for the low, low price of only $24.95!! That's $10 for the cost of making the shirt, $10 for us, and $4.95 shipping/handling.

Now, the most important part...MAKE SURE IN THE NOTE TO SELLER, YOU PUT MY NAME AND CLARISSA'S NAME! (Jennifer, Clarissa) You want to make sure your money goes to the right place, don't you?

If you are still not convinced to buy a shirt, let me give you more reasons...

1. You love us. Come on, you know you do! What would your life be like without the Dockery's and who wouldn't want to help bring a new one home?!?

2. You need to get the uniform now while your purchase will help us out. What do I mean? Paul and I are working to spread what Ordinary Hero does to Chattanooga. We are going to change the world. Starting here! You don't want to show up to help not sporting the logo, do you?

3. If the clothes make the man, don't you want to be a man/woman/child who makes a difference? Each purchase gives $10 to our adoption.

4. When you wear the shirt you tell the world, I'm going to change the world! I'm going to make a difference and it challenges them to do the same. What in this world doesn't need a little changing?

WOW!! All of that in one shirt! AMAZING!! Don't delay this offer won't last long!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm about to go buy mine!!! I wish they made Dog Shirts. haha I'd buy one for Chance!!! :) I love you guys and can't wait to see our sweet little Clarissa. Now hurry up and wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! We are an AGCI family adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia...and we're selling OH shirts too! I just came across your blog, and I'm so glad I did! Are you friends with Meredith? I think you are going to stay with all of us at the Created to Care Retreat! YAY!! Can't wait to meet you in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete