Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What can I say?

Hmm, what to talk about....what to say. Still a couple of weeks til our next phone call. I don't have any kiddos yet to give me funny stories to talk about. My dog sleeps all day so he isn't giving me any stories either. Hmm...I know!

I going to this retreat! http://createdtocarewomensretreat.blogspot.com/

I'm excited! It will be wonderful to meet other moms. I have to admit I'm a little nervous. I don't go places on my own. I go with Paul (hubby) or with some friends. So, I'm happy I'm going and I'm happy to get to meet the other moms but I'm also a little afraid I'll be lonely and won't make friends. I'm a little boring, I'm a lot a geek but at least we'll have adoption in common. Well, aside from my crazy musings, check out the website. Maybe buy a T-Shirt.

One more thing, check out the Shop for a Cause button I added to the blog. If you are already thinking about Christmas gifts, try to buy something that also gives back. Follow the link and you should get all the information you need.

4 comments:

  1. Jen, I am so glad you are going! I will be there too. I can't wait to meet you in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! If you search AddisAbaby Art on FB just like that, it should come up. I do hope you find it! AddisAbaby are smashed together, and Art is separate. My logo for now is a pink damask heart. Let meknow if you have trouble. AddisAbaby Art@hotmail.com.

    Thanks, Whitney from pratterbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, its a pink damask Africa, not a heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, you are NOT boring! And you ARE a little bit of a geek which I love. I'm so glad you're going to this! It's going to be so great for you!!! Meet new friends, share your frustrations and nervousness! It's going to be so great for you!!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete